Job Position: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA's)
Locations: Sacramento, Carmichael, Penryn,(Roseville Area), Auburn, Grass Valley, Placerville, Yuba City
Description:A certified nursing assistant's primary responsibility is to assist patients with their daily activities. (ADL’S) Core functions of a CNA on the job include: Bathing and dressing patients. Taking vital signs
· Ability to build rapport with patients,
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills,
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentproviding assistance to the professional staff.
· Deliver direct care to patients (bathing, toiling, feeding, grooming, etc.)
· Maintain patient comfort and safety.
· Follow all departmental policies and procedures as well as safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
· Complete Resume
· Current CNA License/Certifications
· Current BLS/CPR
· Pass Background Check
· Current Neg. TB/ Physical
· Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
· CPR and first-aid certified,
· Patient and environmental safety,
· Proficient in basic skills of patient care
· Vital signs and patient observation
· Knowledgeable in medical terminology
· HIPAA and patient privacy
· Excellent communication skills
· Use of proper documentation standards
· Supportive of family members
· Strong organizational skills
· Willing to learn new skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours: Varies
Workdays: Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thru, Fri, Sat
Job Schedule: On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Employee Status: On-Call
Department: General Staffing