BrightStar Care is the proud recipient of Homecare Pulse's "EMPLOYER OF CHOICE" for 2018 & 2019!
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. BrightStar Care has a 10-year track record and an excellent reputation in the community. As a well-established agency, we continue to hire capable, reliable Caregivers, CNAs, CHHAs, HCAs and Senior Level Caregivers with flexible schedules. We are looking for compassionate, experienced caregivers to provide in-home, non-medical care. Our services include personal care and support with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, eating, ambulation, transfers & toileting), companionship and supervision.
Currently we are looking to hire several experienced caregivers, CNAs, CHHAs, HCAs and Senior level Caregivers to fill Care Specialists roles. We have a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends. Our clients homes are in and around the Sacramento area which include Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Antelope, Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Auburn and more....
Benefits for Caregivers, CNAs, CHHAs & HCAs include:
- No application costs: BrightStar Care will pay for state-mandated Home Care Aide application fee, LiveScan and TB skin test
- Build your own schedule with flexible start dates
- Short commute times
- Growth and promotional opportunities within the company
- Competitive weekly pay + bonus plan with direct deposit
- Overtime permitted (which can increase your average hourly pay)
- Annual pay increases
- Paid training for new employees
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid sick time leave
- Paid vacation time (PTO)
- FREE continuing education courses for ALL Caregivers, CNAs, CHHAs and HCAs both on-ground and on-line.
- Classes for CNA's for re-certification
- Awards, bonuses and on-going incentive programs (i.e., company paid breakfasts, lunches, holiday parties, gift cards, etc.)
- Thoughtful Care Managers who match you with the right client
- Personal introduction and orientation to your new client
Requirements for Caregivers, CNAs, CHHAs & HCAs include:
- Minimum of ONE year PAID in-home experience as a Caregiver, CNA, CHHA or HCA (non-family care) or completion of a CNA program.
- Caregiving experience MUST be shown on resume to be considered.
- Must enjoy working with seniors one-on one and have a compassion heart
- Possession of valid identification and a social security card
- Must have a reliable, insured vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel; reach, twist, push and pull during the course of providing direct care including bed care and transfers
- Ability to pass a comprehensive drug screen
- Ability to pass a DOJ/FBI background clearance going back to age 18, including no DUI's within the last 5 years
- Able to pass a work physical and TB test
- Able and willing to use your Smartphone to clock in/out and to document care activities
- Must legally be eligible to work in the US
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English