The overall purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to provide each of the assigned Patients with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the Patient's care plan.
- State Certification as a Nursing Assistant
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility is preferred
- Provide personal care to Patients in a manner conducive to the safety Policies and Procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Promote and support the greatest possible degree of independence for Patients.
- Advise supervising charge nurse of Patients' status at beginning and end of shift.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration or apply in person.
7210 Northline Drive
Houston, TX 77076
Telephone # 713-699-2882
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.