Summary of Acute Care Rehabilitation Nurse Rehab Rn job
- Salary $40 to $50 Hourly
- Employment Type Contractor
Find and book per diem shifts at Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and Rehabilitation Centers on your phone.
- Turbo Pay - Get paid Turbo Fast, just days after each shift
- Be the boss – you decide when and where to work.
- Flexibility - Pick up available PRN shifts to complement your current schedule!
How it Works
- Get the app to get notified of open shifts.
- Read the detailed description of each shift before making a decision.
- Book your shift and go to work.
- Become a favorite and go back to each facility as often as you want.
CareRev’s professionals have:
- At least 1-year full-time relevant inpatient experience - excluding school & clinicals. Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Recent acute care rehab experience, within 1 year.
- Enjoy working at multiple facilities.
“I love working shifts through CareRev, because I like to pick and choose my shifts. Work and life balance is important to me. Through CareRev I am in control of my work schedule.” Bryan Mayes, Registered Nurse, Los Angeles, CA
This job posted by Carerev company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Acute Care Rehabilitation Nurse Rehab Rn job
About Carerev company & reviews
Why Work Here? CareRev Is An App Where You Can Schedule Per Diem Shifts At Hospitals And Ambulatory Surgery Centers Near You. No Agencies, No Middle-men. We Put Medical Professionals Like You, Including RNs, Surgical Techs, CNAs, LVNs And CRNAs, In Direct Contact With The Hospitals. You Chose The Facilities And Shifts You Want To Work.
Per Diem Work That Fits Your Lifestyle. Flexible Shifts For Nurses And Allied Health Professionals At Nearby Hospitals And Surgery Centers.
Wow so much to say about CareRev and the journey thus far As with any LA tech startup there is always chaos Being in that chaos with a team that supports you and founders that listen has made this by far one of the best tech companies I have worked for We have a solid core group of employees that act as a family and share a common goal of getting our product to market
It was a growing startup when this was written no cons just be willing to help build