ITH Staffing has an immediate need for a CONTRACT- RN CASE MANAGER for our client in Modesto, CA
Location: Modesto, CA
Contract Length: 13 weeks renewable
Hourly Rate: $45.00 to $50.00 per hour
The RN Case Manager (RNCM) facilitates utilization management (UM) processes to support that the right care is provided at the right place and at the right time.
About our client.
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing with a current valid licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of California
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience, as an RN, in direct patient care delivery and / or management. Preferred patient care areas would be the emergency department, ICU or telemetry or successful completion of MMC’s Clinical Nurse Resident (CNR) program for Case Management.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the role of UM, DC Planning and / or CM for patients within an acute hospital and / or ED setting and across the continuum of care. This will be assessed during the interview process and the candidates narrative answers to case scenarios.
- Recent experience as an UM Coordinator and CM in DC Planning in an ED or acute care hospital setting.
- Knowledge of UM tools such as InterQual or Milliman criteria.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Certification in ACMA, CCM, CPUR.
- Experience with MIDAS and EPIC systems
About ITH Staffing
ITH Staffing employees and contractors are our greatest asset.
We work hard to find the best fit for your skills and professional growth.
ITH Staffing has nursing positions available in a variety of specialty fields, giving you the flexibility to find the right nursing positions that best meet your specific needs. Being a contract Provider means working in top-notch facilities while doing the work you love.
Benefits of Being a ITH Contract Employee
- Great compensation packages
- Travel Benefits and Tax Free Stipends (when applicable)
- Flexible scheduling
- Friendly and helpful Staff - Staffing Coordinators are available after-hours 24/7
- Unlimited referral bonus
Whether you want to work across town or across the country, we have thousands of great health care jobs available at the country’s top facilities. You can choose to work in a variety of hospital settings, ranging from prestigious teaching institutions to small, rural facilities. Whatever your preferences are, we will match you with hospitals and healthcare facilities that suit your needs.
Individuals wishing to join our team of dedicated professionals should submit resume to: