Medical Assistant - Endometriosis Practice
- Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am to 2:00pm
- $20 to $25 per Hour
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Office Closed Christmas through New Year’s (time off fully paid)
- Paid Time Off Package
- Offer Negotiable
Los Gatos, California
This upscale, boutique endometriosis practice was opened in 2002 and provides a premier level of service to patients suffering from endometriosis. Today, it has achieved international recognition for its founder’s expertise and excellence in the area of women’s healthcare, with patients visiting from all over the world. They offer a comprehensive approach to treating endometriosis, including advanced surgical excision and reconstructive pelvic floor surgery, among other methods.
This is a demanding, dynamic position for a talented Medical Assistant seeking to advance their career and expand their scope of responsibilities.
Most patients are in situations of emotional difficulty and high stress, requiring a high level of patience and strength in personality in the Medical Assistant.
This is a high-end, concierge style practice. Patients have high expectations and Medical Assistants are expected to provide excellent customer service.
Providers only see 7 patients per day. There are currently 3 providers in the practice - 1 physician, 1 nurse practitioner, and 1 physician assistant.
Due to the low patient volume, Medical Assistants work in both clinical and administrative capacities and must be equally comfortable and adept in both.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- rooming patients
- preparing patients for exams in a calming, professional manner
- obtaining and recording vital signs
- answering phone calls and addressing patient needs
- making follow-up phone calls for a variety of matters
- completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- certification/registration as a Medical Assistant
- 1+ year of MA experience
- energetic, proactive, self-starter
- no smokers, please (per office policy)
- experience using Mac/Apple computers
- experience with Excel or spreadsheet programs
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Stephen Tramontana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 430-4192.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.