Compensation: $1575 to $ 1700 / week
Location: Carlisle, PA
Specialty: Rehabilitation RN
Shift Details: 40 hours;4 days/week,7.00 PM – 5.00 AM.
The Registered Nurse is an essential member of the team who is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating the total care of patients. Through collaboration with all members of the patient care team, the Registered Nurse utilizes evidence-based nursing care standards to diagnose and treat the human response of the patient and family to illness and disease process, continuously monitoring, analyzing, and improving the performance of clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is self-directed, empowered, and accountable for the direct supervision of all team members and recognizes the importance of interpersonal skills in delivery of care to internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the Rehab Nurses
· Educates and assists patients to live with and appropriately manage chronic illnesses and injuries
· Assists patients in returning to their normal lives following a serious illness or injury.
· Prepares clients and their loved ones for future self-management and decision-making responsibilities by encouraging clients' independence and ongoing goal achievement.
· Teaches specific rehabilitation nursing techniques to help clients and their families develop the self-care skills necessary to move toward full rehabilitation.
· Coordinates nursing activities in collaboration with additional members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals.
· Acts as an educational and informational resource and role model for both nursing staff, patients, and other clinical staff.
· Performs hands-on nursing care by utilizing the nursing process to achieve quality outcomes for clients.
· Shares pertinent information occurring in the disease processes underlying disabilities.
Requirements of the Rehab Nurses
· Graduate Nurse of a professional school of Nursing with a current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license.
· Work on Rehab and float to Med/Surg.
· Certification in BLS and ACLS required.
· Two 12-hour shifts (7p-7a) and two 8-hour evening or nights (depending on need).
· Every other weekend and every other holiday.
· Orientation half day in Harrisburg, noon to 4:00.
Clover Health Staffing Benefits:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
For more related jobs call (800) 579-8807 or visit www.cloverstaffing.com