We're looking to hire Caregivers immediately! Flexible shifts available in Santa Clara and surrounding areas!
4 hrs to 8 hr shifts available.
Are you a Caregiver looking for more hours with a growing agency? Are you a Caregiver or CNA in need of flexible work hours that will fit in with your schedule? Then we are looking for you!
As a Caregiver or CNA, you will provide routine care, supervision, and companionship to clients in their home.
Send us your resumes and/or contact information, we can't wait to hear from you!
How to Apply
- Apply to this job posting with your resume and/or your contact PHONE number and email address at which you can be reached and we will contact you!
- Alternatively, visit our jobs web page at [https://www.cloverleafcare.com/content/caregiver-jobs-form] and submit your application there.
- You can also schedule an interview by copying and pasting this link to your URL: https://cloverleafcare-jobs.youcanbook.me
(If you do not wish to receive text messages from us regarding Caregiver open positions then let us know)
- Caregiver or CNA will provide routine individualized care and companionship to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status and perform medication management
- Assist with personal care, such as bathing and dressing clients
- Light housekeeping for the client and occasional meal preparation
- Transportation - Taking clients to appointments or assisting them with grocery shopping
- Transferring- Assisting clients from bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to bath, etc.
- Caregiver or CNA will maintain a safe, secure, engaging, and overall healthy environment by following established standards and procedures
- CNA / HHA or other certification desirable but not required
- CPR or First Aid certified desirable
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must have the authorization to work in the US
- Must clear fingerprinting, criminal background check, TB test
Benefits of working at Cloverleaf Care
- Flexible schedules to meet your availability
- Part-time or Full-time Caregiver work available
- Direct deposit
- Excellent pay
- Bonus rewards!
- Paid sick time off
- Education and Training: Initial as well as ongoing Caregiver education and training for all our Caregivers. For licensed CNA and healthcare professionals, these classes count towards required CEUs
- Internships available!