Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a rewarding opportunity in Hospice? Come be a part of our great team. Companion Hospice in Pasadena,is currently seeking a Full-TimeRegistered Nurse in our team. We are growing; our case loads are small to allow for that growth. Our patients come first and our employees are our most important asset!
WHAT YOU BRING TO COMPANION
Your medical expertise to be the liaison between the medical team and all other disciplines that visit your patients. Your unique approach as a Registered Nurse to educate the patients and families regarding disease process, medication use and end of life issues
WHAT COMPANION BRINGS TO YOU
- We are an open access hospice. Every person entrusted to our care is a VIP. We welcome your non-traditional ideas regarding comfort and symptom management for each individual person on your caseload
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs as well as the needs of your patients.
- Companion is a large company with mom and pop style. We have a lot of resources to support you in anything you need to care for your patients, including education on any new equipment, meds or procedures your patients may need.
- Companion offers a comprehensive healthcare leadership course to those employees who want to be a leader in a healthcare organization. In addition, to earning 30 CEUs, you will dig into leadership topics such as: technology driven care, population health management, reading, interpreting and projecting from financial reports, leadership styles and mentorship program, Human Resources and Federal/California laws.
- Possession of a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of California
- Minimum of one (1) year professional experience as a Registered Nurse
- Life insurance
- Sick time
- competitive salary