Are you an RN or LPN looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of one of our pediatric patients? Do you prefer one on one personalized patient care? Come join our growing healthcare team at Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services!
Continuum Pediatric Nursing Services has been providing skilled nursing to patients in their homes for over 20 years. Continuum is currently hiring RNs and LPNs for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions. Send us your resume for immediate review today.
We are currently seeking reliable and energetic LPNs and RNs to work with an amazing 18 year old female that uses a G-tube, on a Trach and a Vent.
Available shifts include: Monday- Friday 3:30 pm- 9 pm back up weekdays 5:45 am -4 pm (nights when parents travel 7 pm -7 am/6 pm - 6 am)
• Home Health experience preferred
• Must possess the ability to make independent nursing judgments with minimal supervision.
• Must possess the characteristics of courtesy, honesty, and integrity to meet the Continuum expectations of quality care.
• Must successfully pass a background check
• American Heart Association approved CPR Certification
• Acceptable I-9 documents indicating eligibility to work in the United States
• Valid RN or LPN VA/MD or compact state nursing license
• A copy of a current TB results or Chest X-ray if available.
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Convenient Commute Times – We match you to the clients near your home
• Paid orientation and training
• 24/7 on call clinical RN manager support
• Full and Part time positions
• One on one client services
We are excited to hear from you!