Certified Nursing Assistant - Immediate Hire! Great Pay!
40hrs Weekly - North Richland Hills, Tx
Pay Rate: Up to $14.00 BOE
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant for a skilled nursing facility in North Richland Hills, TX. The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Provide general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents.
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Assisting residents to and from the bathroom. Along with bed pan assistance.
- Serve meals to residents an assist those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals.
- Answer call lights as required
- Report any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit nurse per policy and procedures.
- Check and record vitals and weight on a regular basis following established policy or at the request of the unit nurse or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Follow the Nurse' s Aide Standards of Practice
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Certified Nursing Assistant License
- CPR/BLS Certified
- 1 yr of Certified Nursing Assistant experience
Quick Apply Online or Call Brittni At: 972-534.0020 ext 104