Crs Medical Staffing Services Llc
Summary of Director Rn Of Intermediate Care Unit Imcu job
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Director (RN) Of Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) to join our team! You will be responsible for the effective, strategic planning process for your Department. And for the strategic planning of your Nursing staff.
- The financial management of the Department to ensure desired fiscal status while providing optimum clinical service.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provides leadership and promotes teamwork for the Department and Nursing Services.
- The operational management of the Department to ensure high quality, cost effective patient care service and a safe and efficient work environment.
- Previous experience in nursing with 6-years Hospital experience.
- Three (3) years clinical specialty experience required
- Three (3) years progressive management preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a RN with Acute care experience
Salary Range: Starting at $105,000.00 Based on Years of Experience.
Possible Relocation on a Case-by-Case basis
This job posted by Crs Medical Staffing Services Llc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Director Rn Of Intermediate Care Unit Imcu job
About Crs Medical Staffing Services Llc company & reviews
CRS Medical Staffing & Services LLC
Why Work Here?
Move Into A Better Future With Us!!
NONE Thee ae no advantages to working fo this charlatan
I worked for him 2 5 weeks and have already fired him He offered daily pay but I had to literally BEG for my money every other day Several times he totally ignored me and left me stranded with NO MONEY and his partner had to bail me out Out of 8 12 hour shifts he still owes me almost 800 yet he says I was OVERPAID To this DAY I have yet to receive my very FIRST paystub that shows what he held out in taxes etc Why is that C Are you maybe keeping more than you should Then when I fired him he refused to pay me for the last few days I worked I m suing him I ve contacted the labor board the facility I worked at AND their corporate office as well as K at Career Staffing Unlimited whom he also uses He doesn t deserve to be in business I ve since been told he has done this at least 2 other times and had to be sued for payment HE GIVES NURSES A BAD NAME