We are looking for Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for our client in Orange, CA
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
Job Location: Orange, CA
Job Type: Contract
Shift hours: 12 hours - Days
Contract length: TBD
Start Date: 02/25/2019
- This is an advanced practice role.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining competency in advanced scope of practice skills which include intubation, umbilical line placement, intraosseous insertion, needle thoracentesis, and resuscitation under the direction of the Transport Medical Director, Transport Clinical Director and Transport Clinical Manager
- **This nurse functions in the provider role and transports with a RT to stabilize and transport sick infants/children.
- Their training enables them to intubate, place arterial/umbilical lines, itraosseous lines, evacuate pneumothoraces, etc.
- They are trained to run codes (full resuscitation), etc. as needed in the field.
- Pediatric and neonatal patients requiring medical Advanced Life Support (ALS) or medical Critical Care Transport (CCT) under the supervision and in collaboration with a CHOC Children’s Physician.
- Responsible for accurately assessing, attempting to restore and maintain the well being of the ill and/or injured pediatric or neonatal patient during intrafacility or interfacility ALS or CCT transport.
- ACLS, BCLS, NRP, PALS and Crtitical Transport Registered Nurse (CTRN) and BSN required.
- Required: 3 year critical care nursing experience in either NICU, PICU, Transport Team or CVICU and 1 year in a pediatric setting.
- Preferred: 5 year critical care nursing in a pediatric inpatient hospital. Transport Team experience.
- NO First time travelers.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) specialty training is required.
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.