ERP International, LLC is currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to support the Family Practice Clinic at Hill AFB, UT.
About ERP International, LLC
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40+ states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide.
ERP's commitment and dedication to its customers was most recently reflected in an independent Dun and Bradstreet customer satisfaction rating in which ERP earned a customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent. Our exceptional customer rating ranks the company among the top five percent of all companies receiving the Dunn and Bradstreet rating.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, FREE Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k), training and education opportunities, and semi-monthly direct deposit.
Position: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, including 1 hour lunch.
- No weekends or holidays.
- No Call.
- MSN, graduate of an approved Nurse Practitioner program.
- Active unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license from any state; Certified through AANP or ANCC; BLS.
- Minimum 1 year family practice or primary care experience as an NP.
- Must be a US Citizen and must be able to pass a government background check.
Job Specific Duties not limited to the following:
- Provide a full range of outcome-based nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Diagnose and treat patients with common acute conditions, chronic illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, clinical practice guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in consultation with a physician.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Recognize conditions that require isolation and ensure universal precautions are used in all patient encounters.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement and safety.
ERP International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.