C.N.A.s and HHAs needed for Home Care visits
Excel Nursing Services, Inc. – Pittsfield, MA
Currently looking for CNAs and HHAs for home care.
Our mission is to treat patients with dignity, respect and provide compassionate care to enable clients to live comfortably in their own home. We are hiring passionate, reliable and responsible aides to work in with our home care clients immediately.The ideal candidate will hold a valid CNA / HHA, certification and possess experience in home care
Benefits for the CNAs and HHAs
· Health and dental benefits
· Full time hours
· Flexible schedules
· Competitive wages
· Mileage pay
· Travel time pay
Requirements of the CNAs and HHAs
· Valid CNA or HHA Certification
· 1 year of working experience in home care or nursing home
· Valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
· Active car insurance/vehicle registration
· Physical and PPD/TB test within the past 1 year required
Responsibilities of the CNAs and HHAs
· Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping.
· Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the case manager.
· Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standard.
· Ensure client’s rights are adhered to.
Please call Excel Nursing/Home Care Services at (413) 464-7444 or visit our web site at www.excelnursingservices.com to apply.
Job Type: Full-time