We have multiple openings and are seeking Caregivers, CNAs, Nursing Assistants and Home Care Aides who are reliable, compassionate and motivated to work with the in-need members of our community. Apply today for the opportunity to join our team and DO WORK THAT MATTERS!
At First Choice, we provide one-on-one, in-home care assistance with the most vulnerable and in need members of our society; children and young adults with disabilities and the elderly & ageing population. Our clients would benefit from the assistance of a caregiver who is able to provide general supervision as well as assistance with activities of basic daily living. The primary responsibilities include personal hygiene assistance, transportation to appointments, house keeping and meal preparation.
We have multiple Full Time, Part Time and Flexible position schedules, throughout Lynnwood and nearby area locations --- Apply today to learn detailed information about our positions.
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (40hrs/week)
- Mon-Thu, Fri-Sun 8am-6pm (70hrs/ week - need multiple team members)
- Tue/Thu/Fri 7am-7pm (36hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 9am-1pm / 3pm-7pm (40hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 9am-3pm (30hrs/week)
- Mon-Fri 3pm-9pm (30hrs/week)
- Sat/Sun 9am-9pm (24hrs/week)
Lynnwood, Arlington, Camano, Camano Island, Tulalip, Marysville, Lake Stevens, Everett, Granite Falls, Pilchuck, McMurray, Snohomish, Stanwood, Mount Vernon, Edmonds, Bothell, Lake Forest Park, Mill Creek, Mukilteo
- Paid Medical, Dental and Visual Insurance --- valued at $968.72 per Month
- Paid Annual Continuing Education Training
- Paid Home Care Aide Basic Training --- receive gross payment of $1,053.50 following course completion
- Paid Vacation --- Value of up to $936 annually
- Tax Relief (we pay a portion of your taxes!!!) --- Value of up to $457 annually
- Paid Retirement Plan --- Value of up to $1,040.04 annually
- Up to $2,433.00 per year in Cash Benefits Available
- Regular Pay Raises--- Raises scheduled for 07/01/2019 and 01/01/2020
- Active C. N. A. or H. C. A. with the state of Washington preferred, but not required
- Nurse Delegation preferred, but not required
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English
- Must a reliable means of transportation.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and fingerprint check, as required per WA state law
- A strong commitment to reliability
Apply for the opportunity to join our team and DO WORK THAT MATTERS!!!