Are you a Bilingual Registered Nurse who has at least 1 year of experience as a UAS Nurse Assessor? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills ? Do you have at least 2 years of experience working in home health or a MCO setting? If so, our Bilingual RN Field Case Manager might may be for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- Complete the New York State UAS initial assessments and reassessments for long term care services
- Develop plans of care for members
- Work in 1 of 3 territories, Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester
- Work with Chronically ill or disabled adult and geriatric patient population
Requirements of the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- 2+ years experience in home health or managed care
- 1+ years experience working in the field conducting UAS initial assessments
- Must have a unrestricted, active license in the state of NY
- Must be able to travel by car and have a means to travel
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin or Bengali
Hours for this Position:
Monday through Friday (8:00am -5:00pm)
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- Salary starting at $94k( Negotiable Depending on experience)
- Benefits, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Apply for this AWESOME opportunity here: https://lnkd.in/gdE9dyM