Summary of Bilingual Rn Field Case Manager job
Are you a Bilingual Registered Nurse who has at least 1 year of experience as a UAS Nurse Assessor? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills ? Do you have at least 2 years of experience working in home health or a MCO setting? If so, our Bilingual RN Field Case Manager might may be for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- Complete the New York State UAS initial assessments and reassessments for long term care services
- Develop plans of care for members
- Work in 1 of 3 territories, Bronx, Manhattan, Westchester
- Work with Chronically ill or disabled adult and geriatric patient population
Requirements of the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- 2+ years experience in home health or managed care
- 1+ years experience working in the field conducting UAS initial assessments
- Must have a unrestricted, active license in the state of NY
- Must be able to travel by car and have a means to travel
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin or Bengali
Hours for this Position:
Monday through Friday (8:00am -5:00pm)
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager:
- Salary starting at $94k( Negotiable Depending on experience)
- Benefits, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Bilingual RN Field Case Manager?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
This job posted by Healthcare Support company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Bilingual Rn Field Case Manager job
About Healthcare Support company & reviews
Healthcare Support HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), Is A Proven Industry-leading National Healthcare Recruiting And Staffing Firm. HSS Has A Proven History Of Placing Talented Healthcare Professionals In Clinical And Non-clinical Positions With Some Of The Largest And Most Prestigious Healthcare Facilities Including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, And Many Other Healthcare Facilities Throughout The United States. HealthCare Support Staffing Maintains Strong Relationships With Top Providers In Healthcare And Can Assure Healthcare Professionals They Will Receive Fast Access To Great Career Opportunities That Best Fit Their Expertise. Connect With One Of Our Professional Recruiting Consultants Today To See How A Conversation Can Turn Into A Long-lasting And Rewarding Career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. Is An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer And Will Consider All Qualified Applicants Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Disability, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Applicable Local, State, Or Federal Law.
Opportunity to make money if you have a strong work ethic
Inability to work remote after 12 months of employment