Are you an experienced HEDIS RN Project Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company as a HEDIS RN Project Manager? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the HEDIS RN Project Manager position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a HEDIS RN Project Manager:
- Supports the development and implementation of quality improvement interventions and audits and assists in resolving deficiencies that impact plan compliance to regulatory and accreditation standards
- Drives key quality improvement projects requiring the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment in order to receive needed data that reflects the overall health of the plan
- Registered Nurse license in the state of FL, GA, or NY
- Willing to do 50% travel
- Must have heavy HEDIS experience
- 5+ years of experience in a health care delivery organization, such as a managed care organization or a hospital environment
- 3+ years of experience in QI, performing a wide range of functions with strong focus on data analysis and initiation of improvement initiatives that resulted in desired outcome
- 3+ years of experience in process improvement and project management
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience!!!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision!!
- Fun and positive work environment!
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email your resume directly to [email protected] Use Reference# 49909FLNYGA.