· Assist CNA/PCA Supervisor to determine needs for patient care and assistance in activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, eating.
· Assist in the provision of health education and counseling to patient when indicated by the plan of care.
· Provide assistance to the participant in obtaining medical services from providers, such as incontinent supplies.
· Assist in the development of the nursing component in the plan of care.
· Assist in the provision of supportive and restorative nursing as indicated by the treatment plan by engaging participants during exercise.
· Notify CNA/PCA Supervisor of observations so licensed staff can assess for further care.
· Assist in the collection of diet cards for each participant, meal distribution and arts/crafts distribution.
· Assist with participant’s personal care such as bathing, dressing, etc., as needed.
· Effectively manage and record the arrivals and departure time daily for all participants.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.