Are you looking for a career where you improve the lives of others?
Do you want work for a company that is mission oriented, with a great culture built around helping our residents and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization with opportunities for you to accelerate your career?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we invite you to apply to be a part of the Validus Senior Living family. Validus Senior Living is continuing to grow and as a part of this growth, we are seeking a Director of Associate Development (also called a Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist) at our Inspired Living community in Palm Bay, FL.
This Inspired Living Community is located at 350 Malabar Road SW, Palm Bay, FL 32907.
Directors of Associate Development are responsible for owning our company culture, ensuring that we are recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining an exceptional workforce focused on delivering quality care to our residents and their families. We are seeking a clinical background to better assist in nurse recruitment, clinical education, and employee health programs.
Reporting to the Executive Director, each day, you will:
- Own our on-boarding processes, ensuring each new associate is welcomed to the organization, is properly introduced to the company and our leadership team and that we have built an on-boarding schedule that facilitates the associate’s success in their new position
- Guide the pipe-lining and selection of talent for community positions, ensuring we achieve our staffing goals and that we are attracting the top talent in the industry
- Lead a positive associate relations philosophy within the community focused on making the community a great place to work
- Assist the Health and Wellness Director with clinical education in our orientation process
- Provides opportunities for education, training, and staff development in resident care
- Assist with implementation of employee wellness programs
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Recruiting, onboarding, orientation, or clinical education experience
- Tremendous creativity and ability to “think outside the box” in building and supporting company culture
- Ability to satisfy background screening requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate level of computer and technology competency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Windows applications