Reports to: Medical Director
The RN for the Diabetes Complication Resolution Center (DCRC) provides direct and telephone nursing care, health teaching, patient advocacy, coordination of care, and the coordination of services required for patients inside a clinical setting.
- Assesses patients
- Coordinates the plans of care
- Collaborates with the patient, family and members of the health care team to establish desired outcomes and to meet immediate and future health care needs
- Implements plan of care
- Evaluates plan of care
- Educates patients, families and community
- Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal skills, communication, and customer service skills
- Demonstrates the ability to manage time and resources in a cost-effective manner
- Accountable for maintaining professional development of self and participates in development of others
- RN license REQUIRED
- 3+ years experience in a clinical setting
- 2+ years experience in Diabetes Education preferred
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
In a full-time permanent position, you will be able to participate in our company benefit program which includes:
- Group benefits include medical, dental, vision, company paid $25k life with the option to add more voluntary life insurance coverage for employee and their family, STD, company paid LTD, 401k, and a variety of supplemental coverages such as hospital, cancer, legal, etc. available to the employee and their family.
- Employer funded HSA program.
- Paid Time Off ranging from 5-28 days depending on length of service.
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 100% Employer Paid Pension Plan after 5 years
- Employer Sponsored Wellness Program with access to company gym and locker rooms in Houston offices.