CNA's in Phoenix, AZ area interested in PRN opportunities or block books. We are currently hiring CNA's for Corrections (No previous Corrections experience necessary) and Skilled Nursing . Looking for OPEN AVAILABILITY AND WEEKEND WARRIORS!!!
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the EMR according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other staff in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence by an CNA.
- Ensures professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other necessary functions as directed per facility.
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with state of Arizona
- Current BLS required (additional certifications may be required)
- Current Immunizations
- Willing to undergo drug/background check
- Updated TB or Chest X-ray
What We Offer:
- Get to work quickly (fast placement)
- Work full time for 2 weeks and receive a $50 WELCOME ABOARD BONUS!
- Competitive Pay
- Make your own schedule based on your availability
- Work close to home due to great client relationships
- Recruiters that are professional and care about you
- When you need help there is always a live person to answer the phone!