Care Coordinator (RN)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Chicago, IL offers its employees full benefits, work/life balance, and tuition reimbursement.
The Company: Our client has been on the frontlines of community-based health care. Our client provides a continuum of care model that connects patients to health care resources both within and beyond the walls of our their numerous federally-qualified health centers. (FQHCS).
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Care Coordinator (RN) to join their growing team. The pay range our Client is offering is a $60,000 - $82,000 Salary depending on experience.
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 403b retirement
- 24 days of PTO + paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Registered Nurse (RN); current licensure in Illinois
- Two (2) – five (5) years of general nursing experience in a clinical setting is required.
- Case Coordination experience preferred.
- Previous experience using an electronic medical record preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Serve as team lead for intake process, development and maintenance of care plan and promoting health programs and services.
- Utilize information systems and decision support, manages a patient panel to proactively contact, educate, and track patients by disease, risk, and self-management status, as well as family and community, need.
- Lead Patient-Centered Care Planning based upon the nursing process to include: assessment, plan, implementation/intervention evaluation, as well as a method for monitoring and intervening.
- Conduct home/community visits (face-to-face) according to policy and workflows.
- Provide resources to support patient/families in self-management to meet health care treatment goals, assess readiness to learn and validate learning outcomes.
- Purposefully engage patients and/or families to voice care-related questions and concerns and recognize the individual expertise of the patient by coaching and counseling.
- Facilitate pre-planning, patient education, and empowerment, and assessment of patient barriers to support the most effective and efficient interactions between patients and providers.
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams and health care team members both internal and external to the organization to improve patient care through effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources.
- Assist patient and providers from across the care continuum in the transition from outpatient- to the inpatient setting, and ensure post-emergency department, hospitalization, and/or specialist follow up.
- Appropriately and in a timely manner, document interactions, findings, and continuum of care-related activities in the electronic medical record to assure optimal patient care reporting on quality improvement efforts.
- Participate in evaluating outcomes at the individual level with each patient/client and at the same time participate in agency-wide evaluative efforts to ensure and improve the overall quality of service being delivered.
send an updated resume to [email protected]