IW Care Connection, Inc. (IWCC) is a California-based Nurse Case Management company, specializing in Workers' Compensation injuries.
Currently, we are hiring:
* Experienced Workers’ Comp Field Nurse Case Manager (RN)
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience
- 1+ years Workers' Compensation Case Management experience or Occupational health.
- Valid Driver's License and CA Auto Insurance
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel efficiently
- Occupational Health experience is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Top Salary and excellent benefits including:
- >> Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- >> 401K Retirement Plan
- >> Flexible hours
- NO HANDS ON NURSING REQUIRED!!!!
RN will facilitate and coordinate all aspects of Medical and Non-Medical care experienced by those who have sustained work related injuries. You will interact with insurance company adjusters, attorneys, physicians, and other health care professionals involved. You will oversee the care of these patients, attend medical appointments, visit hospitals, coordinate medical equipment and home modifications, and any other services or products that are needed.
** You will be able to work from home, travel locally and have a flexible work day. We provide a laptop and a cell phone**
*Part-Time to Full-Time positions available for Experienced NCM only.