Summary of Lvn Care Manager job
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an LVN or RN with case management experience? Looking to work for a large player in the Inland Empire market? This is the job for you!! This group provides full range of managed healthcare services, including the effective management of risk arrangements, for independent practice associations, medical groups, hospitals, and other managed care organizations.
- Reviewing cases for clinical necessity
- Reviewing cases to insure all guidelines were met for insurance companies
- Confirming proper eligibility and authorizations were received
- Reviewing denials and correcting language for appeals
- Reviewing referrals received
- Researching cases and steps taken
- Generating reports on various cases
- Suggesting corrections for future issues and cases
- Communicating with Physicians as needed
- Abstracting and reviewing charts
- Insuring timelines were met for authorization processes
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- “Sherlock Holmes” investigating and detail skills!
- Well organized
- Service oriented
- Current CA RN or LVN license
- HS Diploma or GED
This job posted by Medical Professionals company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Lvn Care Manager job
About Medical Professionals company & reviews
Extremely supportive company culture They want everyone to succeed and they do their best to check in with you and ensure you have the support and resources you need to succeed Company is also very big on promoting from within and even creating new roles for current employees to receive the professional growth they desire They offer company paid trips every year for meeting company goals The goals are obtainable and the trips are amazing They hire good people so the work environment is always fun and upbeat
Company is a little old school in terms of schedule offices benefits which in my opinion is not a bad thing but if you re looking for a modern tech company with flex schedules and unlimited PTO this isn t that However the management is very understanding so if you come to them with any requests or issues you are facing they do try very hard to accommodate you