Registered Nurse – Critical Care / Intensive Care Unit - CCU / ICU
David Grant Medical Center (DGMC), Travis Air Force Base, California
Immediate hire for Registered Nurses with ICU / CCU experience!
We have other RN opprtunities in Disease Management, Discharge Planning & ER, CVOR!
We have LVN opprtunities as well in the L&D unit!
Email your resume to Monique at: [email protected]
or just call her direct number: 866-344-0527 for immediate consideration!
Enjoy the benefits of providing services to our Troops and their families:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Time Off & Federal Holidays
• CEU Reimbursement
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing and current RN certification OR Associates Degree of Nursing; Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Minimum of two years’ experience with at least one year in a critical care area of four or more beds. One year of experience must have occurred within the last 24 months.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- ECCO certification preferred but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity