We are looking to fill immediate LPN position for one of our adult day care facilities in North Charleston, SC. Your schedule would be from 9am-3pm Monday-Friday. This could potentially be a tempt to hire assignment. We are looking for someone to start immediately, so apply today and receive a call today. Benefits are provided and pay is weekly.
We have multiple roles open for skilled LPN's. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. To do well in this role you should have your state certified nursing assistant certification. We offer weekly pay, health, dental and vision insurance after 90 days as well and Paid Time off for our full time employees. Starting pay depends on experience. Performance raises are available after 90 days.
This could lead to a permanent full or part time position with one of our most prestigious retirement communities.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills