NCW Staffing is seeking a Registered Nurse to fulfill a Travel Assignment at Kaiser's Geary Hospital in San Francisco, CA
Our goal is to connect highly qualified and trained medical professionals with our healthcare facility partners. But most importantly, our goal is to provide our clients with the highest caliber of talent that is available in regards to the respective marketplace.
Labor & Delivery - Travel RN:
NCW is actively seeking a Travel Labor & Delivery - Registered Nurse to fill in San Francisco, CA.
- Estimated Weekly (Pre-Tax) - $2,880 / week
- Travel/ Housing Reimbursements (Qualified Candidates)
- Active RN license in CA
- 1 year of Labor & Delivery experience within last 3 years
- Current BLS/ACLS
12 hour shift
13 week contract (may be extended)
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
Successful completion of advanced fetal monitoring course within the past two years. May be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications. Must complete circulating and recovery competencies as required. Ability to scrub and circulate as required.
1) High School Diploma/GED.
2) Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three (3) years of graduation; or graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as an licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3) years before graduation or currently enrolled in an accredited entry level MSN program and has completed pre-licensure requirements to practice nursing.
3) Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California.
4) Minimum of 6 months experience. See job duties for specific experience requirements for specialty units.
5) Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice.
6) Demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
7) Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills (in English).
8) Good interpersonal skills.
Please apply online today or give us a call to discuss details with a Recruiting Specialist, we are happy to help organize your application for the Permanent Position at your convenience!