Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners are Independent Contractors, enabling them to make their own schedule with the potential to earn up to $200,000 annually by providing clinical services such as new patient evaluation and history, treatment planning, medication management, individual counseling, crisis intervention and actively promote behavioral health awareness and services to our community.
We are committed to helping our clients heal, identify useful tools, and develop skills to manage their lives and reach their goals. Our clinicians see people for a range of issues, including, but not limited to: anxiety, bipolar, depression, sleep, pregnancy and postpartum mental health, parenting, stress, grief and loss.
Applicant Qualifications– MA LICENCED PSYCHIATRIC NP, ANCC Certificate in psychiatry is required
Join our team and enjoy:
- Generous compensation plan
- Make your own schedule
- Renovated, peaceful working environment
- Easy to use electronic health records
- Access to a Medical Claims Specialist and administrative support
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Credentialing and Contracting