If your passion is to work in a caring environment and you want to be among the best in the healthcare industry THIS is the job for you!
As a RN, we are looking for someone who will treat the residents as family!
Responsibilities of RN include: .
- Supervise, and provide direct nursing care in compliance with facility policies and procedures
- Follows established standards of nursing practices. Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Interpret existing policies to staff, families, and physicians.
- Follows established policies and procedures for passing medications and treatments.
- Ability to convey information both in writing and verbally.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Receives and gives an accurate report on the resident’s condition to provide continuity of care.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Be able to deal tactfully with personnel, family members, visitors, governmental agencies, and the general public.
Requirements of RN include:
- RN license in the state of Illinois, in good standing
- One year of nursing experience (preferred)
- Strong written, communication and customer service skills are essential as well as knowledge of PCC.
- Experience working in a nursing home a plus!
Benefits for RN include:
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision(Full-time employees)
- Paid time off (Full time/Part time employees)
- Competitive Salaries & Bi-weekly Pay