Paraprofessional (HHA or CNA)
· Assists, supports, and works closely with teachers, administrators, and other team members in providing educational benefit for students.
· Devise special strategies for reinforcing learning materials and skills based on a sympathetic understanding of individual students, their needs, interests, and abilities.
· Monitors work, corrects papers, and supervises curriculum-based testing and makeup work as assigned by the certified staff.
· Serves as the chief source of information and help to any guest teacher assigned in the absence of the regular certified staff.
· Performs clerical, classroom maintenance, and instructional duties as assigned by the certified staff.
· Alerts the certified staff to any problem or special information about an individual student.
· Performs assigned supervision of students during lunch periods, play periods, and on field trips.
· Performs assigned non-instructional classroom duties, such as snack time, toileting, and clothing routines.
· Demonstrates ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students in school environment and community.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Licenses HHA (Home Health Aide) or CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
· Aptitude for the work to be performed
· Interest in children and education
· Desire to assist students with special needs in a learning environment
Highly Competitive pay rates, commensurate with experience
Inquire for more specific details