Summary of Registered Nurse Rn School Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Lpn job
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type Full-Time
RCM Health Care Services, a leader in national health care staffing, is looking for Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses to join our school nursing team in Hawaii!
School Nurses will be required to care for children you may have ventilators, trachs, diabetes, caths and tube feedings. Openings are available in Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Kona (Big Island), and Hilo (Big Island)
QUALIFICATIONS for the School Nurse (RN or LPN):
- 1 year of nursing experience
- Physical within the last year
- PPD within the last year (chest x ray will suffice if positive)
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available! Some of the per diem shifts will involve working a full day OR part of the day. Our schedules will be flexible and we will do our best to accommodate everyone.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested in this position? We're interested in you! Please apply at the link above.
This job posted by Rcm Health Care Services company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Registered Nurse Rn School Nurse Licensed Practical Nurse Lpn job
About Rcm Health Care Services company & reviews
RCM Health Care Services
Kailua Kona, HI
I have been working for the company for two and a half years I had the pleasure of working for two different departments nursing and rehab Great managers they are there to help you teach you and push you to reach your upmost potential You get out what you put in The more positions you fill the better your commission check will be Base and commission is given every quarter You commission is a great reflection of your hard work and the amount of time and effort you put into your job If you are a team player you will go far with the company Close knit team basically like a second family This is a great working environment Work hard play hard
None so far keep up the great work