Full-time and Part-Time positions available
Regency Park Senior Living
Caregiver or CNA
With over 50 years' experience, Regency Park Senior Living is renowned in Pasadena for its luxurious, beautifully-appointed senior communities and "world-class" care. Located in close proximity to Huntington Hospital, our devoted staff and experienced management team help make each Regency Park residence a model of quality retirement living. We have been recognized locally and statewide for our vision, innovative leadership and commitment to excellence in elder care.
Caregiver or CNA Summary
- Responsible for providing assigned residents with personal care and assistance in performing daily life activities.
- Responds to resident requests and reports special care needs, concerns or problems to appropriate staff.
- Monitors resident condition and reports any changes to the appropriate staff.
Caregiver or CNA Qualifications
- A minimum of one year of care giving, eldercare, service or nursing experience with demonstrated knowledge of residential care, eldercare and customer service principles and practices.
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal communication and teamwork skills and abilities