Ro Health is looking to connect with great Certified Nursing Assistants who want to gain and expand their experience in Long Term Care! We have multiple contracts with facilities in the area that we would love to utilize multiple nurses in a per diem capacity as well as monthly contracts. Take a look at the details and apply if you find the position to be a good fit!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Vanguard 401k with up to 4% Employer Match
- Up to 8 Days of PTO
- Hourly Wages Starting at $17/hr + Experience
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements
- CNA Experience is not Required but is Suggested
- CNA License in Good Standing for State of CA
- Negative TB or Chest X-Ray within 4 years
- Work Physical or Statment of Good Health
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Details:
- Area: Davis, CA
- Specialty: Skilled Nursing
- Positions Available: Per Diem and Monthly Contracts
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- We staff with a local hospital system that allows CNA's to work within if they have 2 years of LTC experience. So if you're looking to get your foot in the door with hospital systems give us a call or apply here.
Why Ro Health?
Led by Management with nearly 20 years of Healthcare Staffing experience, Ro Health is a knowledgeable, caring and supportive employer that advocates for your career advancement. Our support staff is available 24/7 to meet any needs that may arise. Ro Health provides the personal touch of a small agency that is dedicated to creating a best in class experience down to every last detail