Certified Nursing Assistant
At SAT Healthcare our goal is to be the last company you will ever travel with, and better, the last company you will ever want to work for. We match your perfect balance of lifestyle and income to ensure your travel assignment is not just a job, but a gateway to adventure. We take care of our travel nurses and medical professionals by providing them with premier assignments at prestigious medical facilities.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through the provision of medication and treatment administration and through quality, personal care.
• Provides personal care and services such as:
a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility)
b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
• Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
• Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
• Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
We place everyone from per diem and full-time nurses, travel staffing, and allied health assignments to full time physicians
It's easy to get started. Just get in touch with us through here, our website or call us anytime and we'll match you with one of our thousands of jobs and locations in a matter of minutes!