Saratoga Medical is looking for a Registered Nurse for an open position at a clinic on a Naval Base in Mayport, FL
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment under the task order, including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring; use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment; appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments; execution of physicians’ orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice; documentation of patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional support.
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal directed plan of care which based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes and which is prioritized according to patient needs and available resources including time, personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Evaluate effectiveness of self-care given by all health team members, and contribution of systems, environment, and instrumentation in progressing patient toward outcomes.
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient release.
- Perform assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiological, psychological, and cognitive status.
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Graduate Diploma in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one (1) of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have successfully completed at least twelve (12) classroom hours of continuing education within the preceding twenty four (24) months that maintains skills and knowledge as an RN.
- Possess and maintain current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Possess and maintain current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
Software Powered by iCIMS