13 WEEK CONTRACT
MUST HAVE RECENT HOSPITAL CASE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
At SAT Healthcare our goal is to be the last company you will ever travel with, and better, the last company you will ever want to work for. We match your perfect balance of lifestyle and income to ensure your travel assignment is not just a job, but a gateway to adventure. We take care of our travel nurses and medical professionals by providing them with premier assignments at prestigious medical facilities.
What’s great about SAT Healthcare?
- One of the highest paying staffing agencies.
- Incentive program; the more contracts you work, the more money you’ll earn!
- Let us pay for your nursing license!
- Must have interqual and appeals and denials will do rounds with Dr. Utilization Review and Discharge Planning Preferred will entertain straight UR though Must have recent in Hospital Case Management experience.
Case Managers (RN) have the responsibility of making individualized care plans, typically at a hospital. They don't perform regular nurse duties, instead acting as communicators and coordinators. Since they are registered nurses, they must have finished nursing school and become licensed.
Case Managers (RN) are registered nurses who are more involved in the social work aspect of healthcare rather than the clinical aspect. Their main function is to evaluate new patients and develop plans of care.
Responsibilities and Duties
Case Managers (RN) work with new admissions, assessing their conditions and needs in order to develop personalized care plans. They regularly evaluate these plans of care and update them on an as-needed basis. They must educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans. Case Managers (RN) may also provide nursing care to their patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 year of recent experience in an acute care setting
Consider joining SAT Healthcare today! You'll enjoy several active benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- Various Benefit Packages
- Flexible Housing Options
- Day 1 Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Options Available
- Referral Bonus Program! We pay up to $1,000 for every nurse you refer that works on a contract with us.
It's easy to get started. Just get in touch with us through here, our website or call us anytime and we'll match you with one of our thousands of jobs and locations in a matter of minutes!