Summary of Registered Nurse Operating Room job
Registered Nurse – Operating Room - OR
At SAT Healthcare our goal is to be the last company you will ever travel with, and better, the last company you will ever want to work for. We match your perfect balance of lifestyle and income to ensure your travel assignment is not just a job, but a gateway to adventure. We take care of our travel nurses and medical professionals by providing them with premier assignments at prestigious medical facilities.
We are currently seeking RNs of all specialties for various hospitals throughout the United States. SAT Healthcare has some of the highest pay in the industry as we prioritize our nurses over profits. Apply today and find out what you can expect with SAT Healthcare!
What’s great about SAT Healthcare?
- One of the highest paying staffing agencies.
- Incentive program; the more contracts you work, the more money you’ll earn!
- Let us pay for your nursing license!
- Shift: Day (12 Hours) 7:00 19:00.
- Monitor patient vitals before, during, and after operation
- Take patient medical history and assess mental and physical readiness for surgery
- Ensure operating room is properly stocked with necessary sterile instruments and sponges
- Maintain sterile environment throughout operation to prevent infection
- Carefully document patient condition and transcribe operation in EMR
- Manage recovery of patients post-op, including IV and medication administration
- Closely monitor patient for signs of surgical complications in recovery room
- Current RN License
- 1 years of OR experience required
- BCLS, ACLS certification
Consider joining SAT Healthcare today! You'll enjoy several active benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- Various Benefit Packages
- Flexible Housing Options
- Day 1 Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Options Available
- Referral Bonus Program! We pay up to $1,000 for every nurse you refer that works on a contract with us.
It's easy to get started. Just get in touch with us through here, our website or call us anytime and we'll match you with one of our thousands of jobs and locations in a matter of minutes!
This job posted by Sat Healthcare company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Registered Nurse Operating Room job
About Sat Healthcare company & reviews
Why Work Here? At SAT Healthcare Our Goal Is To Be The Last Company You Will Ever Travel With, And Better, The Last Company You Will Ever Want To Work For. We Match Your Perfect Balance Of Lifestyle And Income To Ensure Your Travel Assignment Is Not Just A Job, But A Gateway To Adventure. We Take Care Of Our Travel Nurses And Medical Professionals By Providing Them With Premier Assignments At Prestigious Medical Facilities. Consider Joining SAT Healthcare Today! You'll Enjoy Several Active Benefits Including: • Competitive Pay • Various Benefit Packages • Day 1 Health Insurance • Dental And Vision Options Available It's Easy To Get Started. Just Get In Touch With Us Through Here, Our Website Or Call Us Anytime And We'll Match You With One Of Our Thousands Of Jobs And Locations In A Matter Of Minutes!
Great Team To Work With.
I have worked for SAT Healthcare for over 5 years and have truly seen a vast amount of positive change throughout the company For an industry that traditionally looks to hire the majority of employees who are recent grads just starting their career you truly have the opportunity to create your own success With that said success is hard work and you see many employees either rise to the occasion or fall to the wayside but the beauty of this is that the true hard workers really do get rewarded for their dedication With all the growth opportunity in the office the real thing that has kept me with this company for as long as I have is the people The people I work with have helped me so much in my professional as well as personal development and I am so grateful that I get to work for a company that really does care The people I work with I consider my real friends and I am so happy I made the decision to work for this team in Sat Healthcare
This company is definitely not for those who are looking to coast You have to be willing to put in the hard work to justify success promotions Just tenure alone doesn t result in promotions you really have to have the results and innate hard working nature to be successful I love working for this company and I can say that there won t be cons to the job if you work hard and have a team related mentality