Industry leading medical devices company seeks a Cath Lab RN or Cardiovascular Technologist to provide direct clinical guidance and support for a new, groundbreaking cardiovascular implantable medical device. The Clinical Training Specialist will attend cases regionally, assisting physicians and clinicians in the development of procedural skills.
Responsibilities for theClinical Training Specialist:
- Educate physicians and staff to reach expert procedure proficiency, delivering positive outcomes.
- Attend clinical implants, conduct device preparation, supporting physicians to deliver positive patient outcomes
- Validate software and hardware updates in the field, delivering sales and educational materials to appropriate clinicians
- Travel frequently within assigned territory, collaborate with clinicians, delivering training and educational material during training sessions
- Plan and implement growth strategies within focused accounts in partnership with sales management.
- Manage complaint handling process as needed
Requirements for the Clinical Training Specialist:
- Previous experience as a Cath Lab RN or Cardiovascular Technologist
- Experience assisting the cardiologist in diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral vascular interventions on adult patients.
- Candidates medically trained to the technician or nurse level are highly preferred
- 3+ years recent experience working in a clinical setting. An ideal candidate would have recent experience working in one of the following areas: cath lab, operating room, interventional cardiology lab, cardiac doppler lab, electrophysiology.
- Experience as a clinical trainer
- Strong communications and leadership skills with a track record of accomplishment in delivering complex medical training in a clinical setting
- The ability to travel up to 30% and the flexibility to easily change hats between technical and training requirements