Job Description for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Good Shepherd’s Certified Nursing Assistants allow us to contribute to our organizations’ core purpose of providing unparalleled care and dedication for our residents. As a CNA, you will provide direct, personal cares per individualized care plans to maintain the personal comfort to our residents. In return, we offer our Certified Nursing Assistants a variety of unique benefits!
Benefits for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- FREE Health Insurance for full-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) includes complete medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Generous Paid Personal Leave for full-time CNAs. Start earning up to a whopping 192 hours in the first year for vacations, holidays, time with family or anything else!
- Pay-in-Lieu. Don't need the benefits? Waive them and make $2 more per hour.
- Educational Scholarships (up to $5000/YR for full-time employees)
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Generous Shift Pick-up Bonuses
- Differential Pay for Overnights
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Wellness Center
- Corporate Discounts
- Emergency Assistance Program
- and even more....
Qualifications for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must have successfully completed the Nursing Assistant training program.
- Be on the Minnesota Nursing Registry (those not on the registry may still apply and qualify as a Nursing Assistant working in an Assisted Living environment)
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow directions.