Transitions is seeking Certified Nurse Aides to join our growing family! Transitions is an actively growing organization of individuals who are passionate about healthcare. We offer prime opportunities for growth through mentoring, training and tuition reimbursement programs, as well as the support needed to be successful.
The right candidate will be compassionate and able to support our patients and families, and care for their needs in a way that aligns with our philosophy: to empower our patients and families by providing the tools and support necessary to embrace life. We don’t focus on the finality of death; we focus on the practical side of living. Our job is to assist our patients and families through the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of life’s final transition.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salary, benefits packages and a supportive and collaborative environment with room to grow.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone
- Nursing Equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w Company Match
Valid Certification as a CNA
Valid Drivers License Required
- Assist hospice patients with all activities of daily living; for example bathing, feeding, dressing, transfers, vitals, nail care, and other duties based on patients individual needs.
- Perform various services for all patient necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs.
- Promote comfort and a safe environment.
- Report and document all services provided and observations of patients on every shift.
- Completion of recognized Medical Assistant certification program
- Minimum of one-year direct patient care experience in a home and hospice care setting required.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions and document care given.
- Understands Hospice philosophy and needs of terminally ill.
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of a good driving record and reliable transportation that is insured.