Summary of Certified Nurse Ajobide Cna job
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Transitions is seeking Certified Nurse Aides to join our growing family! Transitions is an actively growing organization of individuals who are passionate about healthcare. We offer prime opportunities for growth through mentoring, training and tuition reimbursement programs, as well as the support needed to be successful.
The right candidate will be compassionate and able to support our patients and families, and care for their needs in a way that aligns with our philosophy: to empower our patients and families by providing the tools and support necessary to embrace life. We don’t focus on the finality of death; we focus on the practical side of living. Our job is to assist our patients and families through the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges of life’s final transition.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salary, benefits packages and a supportive and collaborative environment with room to grow.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Phone
- Nursing Equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w Company Match
Valid Certification as a CNA
Valid Drivers License Required
- Assist hospice patients with all activities of daily living; for example bathing, feeding, dressing, transfers, vitals, nail care, and other duties based on patients individual needs.
- Perform various services for all patient necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs.
- Promote comfort and a safe environment.
- Report and document all services provided and observations of patients on every shift.
- Completion of recognized Medical Assistant certification program
- Minimum of one-year direct patient care experience in a home and hospice care setting required.
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions and document care given.
- Understands Hospice philosophy and needs of terminally ill.
- Valid driver’s license with maintenance of a good driving record and reliable transportation that is insured.
This job posted by Transitions Hospice company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Certified Nurse Ajobide Cna job
About Transitions Hospice company & reviews
Why Work Here? Transitions Hospice Is The Hospice Branch Of The Transitions Group Organization. If Anyone Asks Us To Define In One Word What Is Hospice, We Want That Word To Be “comfort." Hospice Is Used When Curative Treatments Are No Longer Available Or Wanted And The Life Expectancy Is Six Months Or Less. At Transitions Group , We Hold Ourselves To The Highest Standards In Healthcare. We Specialize In Supporting Individuals And Families Who Are Facing The Physical, Emotional, Social And Spiritual Challenges Confronted When Dealing With Terminal Illness. From Our Inception, We Knew Transitions Would Differentiate Itself From Other Agencies Because Of Our Profound Belief That No Individual Should Die Alone – Ever. If You Are An Individual Who Enjoys Working With Families And And Caring For Those In Transition, Consider Working For Transitions Group. We Offer Competitive Salary And Benefits In A Team Oriented Work Environment, Educational Support And Active Training, And Career Growth. We Also Help You Understand Our Motto And The Philosophy That Guides Our Every Decision At All Levels Of The Organization. We Commit To Putting Our Patient’s Well-being, Comfort And Serenity At The Forefront Of Every Decision We Make.
It's About Living!
Goes above and beyond in providing care It is a moderately sized company and you get to pretty much know everyone and most people are friendly and create a teamwork platform
Could do better on employee retention rate Company is growing and that means increased coverage area which might be slightly strenuous as it means more driving and travel time plus expenses