No On-Call, No Weekends, No Nights, Work Close to Home!
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
INTERNATIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Turing Health is revolutionizing the post-acute provider market with its forward-looking, analytics-based, post-acute program and is looking to add progressive Nurse Practitioner Wound Care Specialist to it’s rapidly growing clinical team. No experience necessary, but is strongly preferred. We offer a comprehensive training program with a pathway to a nationally accredited board certification.
Post-acute facilities are looking for quality care and excellent service, and they find it here!
Turing Health, founded upon the ethical principles to provide the highest quality outcomes and the most efficient use of resources, we are rapidly expanding in several markets.
Here at Turing, we are looking for motivated, proactive, results-driven Nurse Practitioners to grow with our company, while setting the gold standard for Post-Acute care delivery with a focus on wound care.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Complete daily documentation
- Daily travel to post-acute facilities within your area to provide consultative wound care evaluations and management services
- Ordering, interpreting and evaluating each patient to identify and assess the patient's clinical issues and health care needs.
- Formulating and providing the foundation for the patient’s care plan.
- Prescribing medication, modalities, or other forms of treatment.
- Perform bedside procedures as medically necessary
We offer a comprehensive training and a generous compensation package.
Find out more at: www.turinghealth.org
Active Nurse Practitioner License required
Experience in geriatrics and SNF setting preferred
No wound care experience necessary but is strongly preferred.