We have an urgent need for Caregivers in the North Seattle and Shoreline areas. Apply today and start as early as tomorrow! (upon completion of background/reference checks, orientation, and with proof of valid HCA/CNA license)
Visiting Angels is an award-winning home care agency with a reputation of excellence, serving the Greater King County area, including the East Side, North and West Seattle.
As a caregiver with Visiting Angels, you will be responsible for providing clients with non-medical services, including: light housekeeping, running errands, meal preparation, grooming, companionship, and more! Your one-on-one assistance allows our seniors to remain independent in the comfort of their own home for as long as possible!
Why choose us?
Simply put, it's because we care! At Visiting Angels, we make a point of putting both our clients AND our caregivers' needs first. Working for Visiting Angels is like being part of a family! Our flexible schedules and competitive wages allow you to enjoy a greater work/life balance.
Perks and Benefits:
• Free CEUs
• Dental and Vision Benefits
• Flexible Daytime hours provide work/life balance
• Daytime hours - spend nights and evenings at home with family!
• Competitive rates that increase as client care increases
• Employee Recognition Program
• Start work immediately!
• 24/7 support from an award-winning team
• 18 years and older
• Must have a valid HCA/CNA License
• 1-year senior care experience (Preferred)
• Available for a MINIMUM of 20+ hours of work per week. (Morning and Weekend Availability Preferred)
• Have a reliable vehicle, driver's license and current car insurance (Preferred)
• Must speak and write in English
• Clean criminal background check and ability to pass drug screen
• Access to a computer and/or smart phone