Vivage Senior Living
Summary of Licensed Practical Nurse Lpn 2 500 Sign On Bonus Uptown Healthcare job
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type Full-Time
Uptown Healthcare Center is a community wherein complementary alternative modalities are utilized for healing and creating a sense of well-being. The goal of Uptown is to foster an environment that is focused on care, healing and wellness. Uptown serves a diverse population with a wide age range. We serve to deliver the highest quality care to those in need, including the behavioral health population.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Uptown Healthcare Center is seeking Full time, Part time, PRN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE's at their 79 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Empathetic & Patient
- Works well in a team setting
- Values ethics, integrity, and compliance
- Bilingual a plus
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
This job posted by Vivage Senior Living company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Licensed Practical Nurse Lpn 2 500 Sign On Bonus Uptown Healthcare job
About Vivage Senior Living company & reviews
Vivage Senior Living
Why Work Here? At Vivage We Strive To Create A Great Team Environment. We Encourage Our Communities To Celebrate Employee Milestones: Weddings, Baby Showers, And Other Important Life Events With Each Other. The Sense Of Community We Have With Each Other Is A Shared Value We Have At Vivage, Both For Employees And Our Residents. Some Of Our Many Team Events Include A Resident And Staff Art Show And Fund Raiser, "Art With A Heart", Annual Sponsorship Of Local Events Such As Jodi’s Race For Awareness To Support Ovarian Cancer Research, Vivage's Own 5k Race-Walk "The Lake Loop" And Our Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Drive For Employees In Need. We Strive To Create A Culture Of Fun And Engagement For Each Of Our Employees. Vivage Senior Living Is A Nationally Recognized Consulting And Management Services Provider. As An Organization, We Are Dedicated To Achieving Excellence In All Areas Of Service Delivery In Our Senior Living Communities. Our Vision To “define The New Care Continuum” Motivates Us To Consistently Provide Innovative And Strategic Services. We Take Great Pride In Our Goal To Provide The Highest Quality Of Person-centered Care To Our Residents And By Striving To Create Quality Outcomes Through Our Management And Consulting Services Designed To Exceed Ownership And Customer Expectations.
At Vivage We Firmly Believe That Our Employees Drive Our Success.