Come join our West Coast Radiology Centers' team as a Recovery and Procedures Nurse. This part-time career opportunity has a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday dayshift schedule at our outpatient imaging practice in the Santa Ana, CA. Our centers provide diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a Radiology RN you will also:
- Prepare exam rooms for procedures using proper sterile field techniques.
- Assess patients pre-procedure; including review of labs, health history, medication screening, and verification preparations for procedures.
- Maintain proper documentation, chart patient histories and physicals, including appropriate documentation of medical records.
- Prepare vascular access for administration of IV medications.
- Administer conscious sedation medications in a safe manner.
- Intra-procedure monitoring of sedated patient; ECG rhythm and use of Aldrete scoring.
- Post-procedural monitoring and appropriate discharge criteria.
- Prepare specimens for pathology.
- Assist with injured patients; provide preliminary exam and vital signs in the event of accident/injury or contrast complication at the center.
- Performing medication inventory, restocking and maintenance of crash cart including all life support equipment.
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned following site policies within legal scope of responsibility.
We're looking for an experienced registered nurse with either an AA and/or BS degree in Nursing, BLS certification, ACLS certification, a CA State Nursing License, 2+ years of nursing work experience (within either DOU, ICU, Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Surgery / Operating Room, or Post Op Recovery), and experience with IV Sedation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, patience, professionalism, ability to work independently, and patient relations skills are also a must! Experience assisting with Myelograms is preferred but not required.
We offer career advancement opportunities, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, paid sick-time, paid holidays, matching 401k, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: RN jobs, Registered Nurse jobs, Surgery RN jobs, Surgery Registered Nurse jobs, Surgical RN jobs, Surgical Registered Nurse jobs, Post Operation RN jobs, Post Operation Registered Nurse jobs, Post Op RN jobs, Post Op Registered Nurse jobs, Recovery RN jobs, Recovery Registered Nurse jobs, Interventional Radiology RN jobs, Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse jobs, IR RN jobs, IR Registered Nurse jobs, RN jobs, Registered Nurse jobs, ICU RN jobs, ICU Registered Nurse jobs, Intensive Care Unit RN jobs, Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse jobs, Radiology RN jobs, and Radiology Registered Nurse jobs, Direct Observation Unit RN jobs, and Direct Observation Unit Registered Nurse jobs, DOU RN jobs, and DOU Registered Nurse jobs