Occupational Health Nurse Manager (RN or LVN/LPN) needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Cactus, TX.
The clinic offers Occupational, Primary, and Preventative Care. 8 hour shifts with start-time flexible between 3:00pm and 5:00pm.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license OR Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) in the state of Texas
- Minimum three (3) years' experience as a Registered Nurse/ LVN OR LPN in an Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Primary Care, and/or Family Medicine type setting
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Nursing assessment, triage, treatment, and education for employee health concerns
- Respond to emergencies onsite and provide emergency medical care
- Manage Occupational Health activities and supervise two or more employees
- Direct, administer, supervise, and evaluate site occupational health service department with professional expertise and administrative leadership
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Excellent computer skills
- Current CPR/First Aid/AED Certification required
- Must obtain certification in urine drug screen and breathe alcohol collections
- Start-time anywhere from 3-5 pm
What’s In It For You?
- Gain experience with a well-known, nationwide company.
- Competitive Pay and Longevity!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
*ASK ME ABOUT OUR REFERRAL BONUS!*
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan