Occupational Health Registered Nurse needed for a part-time contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Austin, TX.
This clinic offers Occupational, Primary, and Preventative Care. Experience with Workers' Compensation is a requirement.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in state of Texas
- At least five (3) years' of recent clinical experience as a Registered Nurse in an Occupational Health, Emergency Room, and/or Urgent Care setting
- Knowledge of workers' comp procedures required
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) highly desired
What You'll Be Doing:
- Triage and provide nursing services or arrange for higher level of care to employees who become ill or suffer a workplace injury
- Perform employee physical assessments and testing per OSHA mandate and contractual obligations
- Maintain medical records in accordance with HIPPA regulations
- Collaborate with outside medical providers and workers' compensation administrators
- Respond to emergencies onsite (if needed)
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Flexibility to work 16-24 hours per week between Monday and Friday
- Current certification for Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations
What's In It For You?
- No nights, holidays, or weekends!
- Team oriented, stable, and long-term position
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
- Weekly direct deposit and ePayroll
REFERRALS ARE WELCOMED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan
Email: [email protected]